The Guild

A very warm welcome to the Guild. The Guild is the old girls' association of Bedford High School for Girls which was formed in 1892 when the school was 10 years old. Its aims are 'to promote a feeling of fellowship among past members of the school and to maintain and strengthen the friendship between them and the present school'.

The Guild is a member of AROPS (The Association of Representatives of Old Pupils' Societies) 'to provide a forum for the exchange of views and expereince between representatives of Old Pupils' Societies'.

 

The Guild Committee

Vice Presidents:
Mrs M E A Kaye
Mrs D M Willis
Miss M Churm
Mrs B Stanley
Mrs G Piotrowska
Mrs J Eldridge

The Committee:
Chairman: Mrs J Leech
Treasurer: Mrs A Maltby
Minuting Secretary: Mrs E MacKenzie (Temporary)

Elected and Co-opted Members:
Mrs G Easterbrook
Mrs J Leech
Mrs M Foster
 

Ex-Officio Members:
Fellowship Fund Treasurer: Miss P Eayrs
Marketing and Development Officer Bedford Girls' School: Mrs E MacKenzie

Guild Chaplain:
Mr P Fricker

We are particularly looking for younger members to join the Guild Committee. If you are interested please contact jeleech@btinternet.com .

© 2013 Bedford Girls' School

Bedford Girls' School, Cardington Road, Bedford, MK42 0BX Telephone: 01234 361900 | Contact Us | Privacy & Terms

Bedford Girls’ School is part of The Harpur Trust a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England: Company Number: 3475202. Registered Office: Pilgrim Centre, Brickhill Drive, Bedford, MK41 7PZ. Registered Charity Number: 1066861